(c) EnterpriseDT - www.enterprisedt.com
date.......: 27, mar 2oo6
size.......: o1 disks/2.04 MB
Type.......: Development (lib)
protection.: Licencefile (regged)
edtFTPj/PRO (formerly known as edtFTPj/SSL) is a Java library which allows
developers to add rich file transfer capabilities to their applications with
minimal effort. It supports secure FTP operations, firewall protocols, and
recursive operations on directories (including mget,mput).
edtFTPj/PRO implements FTPS (explicit and implicit modes), and now also SFTP!
Built on the solid foundation of the stable and mature edtFTPj code-base,
edtFTPj/PRO benefits from the robustness that years of open-source development
and thousands of installations brings.
Unlike edtFTPj, edtFTPj/PRO is a commercial product. It uses the edtFTPj API,
so it is straightforward to upgrade an existing edtFTPj application to secure
transfers. The recursive capabilities can be used directly on edtFTPj classes.
* Full support for all standard and many optional FTP operations, passive and
active modes, and support for a very wide range of FTP servers.
* Secure FTP file transfers using FTPS (explicit and implicit modes).
* Secure FTP file transfers using SFTP.
* The same simple, intuitive API as the freely available edtFTPj, meaning
upgrades to secure transfers are very straightforward
* Secure data and control channels.
* Server validation (incl. support for custom validators).
* Client validation.
* Support for mget,mput and mdelete operations, including wildcards
* Recursive get(), put() and delete() operations on directories, including
* Supports Java 1.5.0
* Supports standard OpenSSL certificates (including certificates issued by CAs)
* SOCKS firewall support.
* Progress monitor, permitting notification of the progress of file transfers.
* Transfer cancellation.
* Resuming of binary transfers that have partially completed.
* Integration with log4j.
* Detailed, easy-to-read Developer's Guide.
* Royalty free runtime licensing.
* Source code is optionally available for purchase to protect your investment.
1. just unzip/unrar
2. place the edtftp-pro.jar and license.jar in your CLASSPATH
1. overwrite existing license.jar in your CLASSPATH with our license.jar from
the license/-folder to register the lib.
api-docs and examples are included within this release.