iDK RELEASE iNFORMATiONS
Product: DynoChem 22.214.171.124
Release date: 03/31/08
Rar count: xx/5mb
Delivering productivity and QbD in process development
Historically, there has been an over-reliance on experimentation
and trial and error as a means of process development and scale-up.
Given the impact on development timescales and costs, both
manufacturers and regulators are now seeking better solutions in
DynoChem is the first and only software tool that genuinely
supports the development of process understanding at both a
project & corporate level. We provide a framework in which both
chemists and engineers can apply the scientific method, using
modeling and simulation alongside experiments, developing more
robust processes quickly and implementing quality by design (QbD).
* Model Library of 160 standard templates for API synthesis
* Applicable to all work-up and isolation operations (not just
reactions), from a single software environment.
* Easy handling of multi-phase / heterogeneous systems, phase
changes, phase transfers.
* Lab reactor templates for equipment from all major vendors
(e.g. Argonaut Endeavor, Omnical CRC90, Mettler-Toledo MultiMax,
RC1, HEL AutoMate, Simular).
* Ability to use shortcut or fuller scale-up workflows.
* Easily fit parameters to multiple experiments, at different
temperatures, with multiple responses.
* Tight integration with everyday MS Office tools, especially
Excel and Word.
* Link to Batch Plus«, contains DIPPR for physical properties.
* Self-training module to facilitate uptake by new users
(30% of users are chemists).
* User support from reaction engineers with experience of
hundreds of reaction steps.
* Advice on experimental design, methods and data requirements
and data interpretation.
* Responsive development programme with regular upgrades and
addition of models to website Users Area.
NOTES: Also this one we fucked up. Sorry, guys.
2. REPLACE CRACK FROM /CRACK FOLDER
3. HAVE FUN
Thanks, you motherfuckers.