TEAM YAG presents:
DVD Region+CSS Free v188.8.131.52
Program Typ : watch & copy any DVD
URL : http://www.dvdidle.com
DVD Region+CSS Free enables you to watch and copy any region-coded/CSS-encrypted DVD movies
on any DVD drive! It fully supports region-protected (RPC2) DVD drives, and does not require
any firmware modifications. It will even work if you have used up your region counter and
can no longer change the DVD drive's region.
DVD Region+CSS Free works automatically in the background to make a DVD appear region code
free and unprotected to any DVD player and DVD copy software. With the help of DVD Region+CSS Free,
you can watch any region coded DVD movies with a software DVD player like PowerDVD or WinDVD!
With DVD Region+CSS Free's help, DVD copy software (such as DVDFab, DVD X Copy, InterVideo DVD Copy,
etc.) is able to copy DVD's which are CSS protected!
New Feature: DVD Region+CSS Free decrypts not just DVD's, it now allows you also to play,
copy and rip protected Audio CD's!
* Very easy to use: it works automatically in the background!
* Enables any region coded DVD to be played in all software DVD players
* Enables any CSS encrypted DVD to be copied in all DVD copy software
* Removes region code (RC) from DVD's
* Removes encryption (CSS) from DVD's
* Removes region code enhancement (RCE) from DVD's
* Removes analog copy protection (Macrovision) from DVD's
* Removes user operation prohibitions (UOPs) from DVD's. This feature allows you to:
o change soundtracks on the fly.
o hide forced subtitles as you wish.
* Enables the DVD menu or movie to be played directly without FBI warnings
* Prevents auto run of software from DVD's, such as PCFriendly
* Works with all DVD drives, including region-protected (RPC2) DVD drives
* Works "on the fly", without having to save data to the hard disk
* Stable and fast, it does not need any driver
* "Remove Structure Protection": copy DVD's with Sony ARccOS copy-protection!
* "Audio CD Free": play, copy and rip protected Audio CD's!
install and register with serial from crack dir